Painless implementation, easy to use and affordable solution
On behalf of MasterLibrary™ Software, I am pleased to announce the official release of our newest title, ML Schedules™ Community Facility Use Request Software developed to increase efficiency at K12 School Districts.
ML Schedules™ software harnesses the power of secure, real-time, cloud-based computing to automate the laborious and time-consuming tasks associated with approving and managing community Facility Use Requests to:
- Virtually eliminate the labor required to process and manage community Facility Use Requests.
- Improve the process by eliminating overbooking and maximizing use of available spaces.
- Increase district management and staff, and community user satisfaction.
Features of ML Schedules™ software include:
- Easy to use for both District staff and community users
- Live, real-time entry, notification and reporting
- Efficient process captures data once to eliminate data entry
- Flexibility to meet specific needs of different Districts and community groups
- Affordable price with fast Return On Investment
If you’re an ML Projects™ user that is either at a School District or has one as a client, please visit our website for more information about this exciting new product that takes the drudgery and waste out of community Facility Use Requests.
Founded on the needs of Construction and Facility Management professionals
MasterLibrary™ Software was built around the premise of harnessing the power of real-time, cloud-based computing to solve real-world issues facing the Construction and Facility Management industries. More specifically, we wanted to:
- Improve collaboration among owners, architects, engineers, and contractors
- Increase efficiency during all phases of a project
- Provide an affordable price point for small- and mid-sized organizations
ML Projects™ Construction Administration Software was designed over 20 years around the practical and operational issues faced by a technology consulting company, Archi-Technology, with which some ML Projects™ users may be familiar. The need to sync the efforts of these professions during the Plan, Design and Construct phases of a project—whether new build or renovate—drove the collaborative features of the cloud-based application.
ML Binders™ Facility and Systems Documentation Software extends that reach to the Manage phase by allowing architects and contractors to hand over fully-electronic As Built drawings and documentation including project history files and O&M manuals. Data can be linked to a specific device via a printed QR code for instant access by maintenance and service staff.
We are pleased to extend the power of the cloud to owners, facility managers and community users with ML Schedules software that continues to improve based on real-world District feedback.
Q. Do you have any ideas about how to improve an existing ML Schedules™ feature or a recommended new one? We’d love to hear from you via this blog or an email.
Thanks for your time and have a great August, wherever it finds you.